The 'Journey Idle Report' is used for summarising idling time of a vehicle or asset. It is similar to the 'Journey Report' but with no distances showed. This means it can also be used for non-moving assets where you just need to monitor engine on/off time.
To run the 'Journey Idle Report' follow the below instructions:
- Highlight the vehicle/s you wish to run the 'Journey Idle Report' for from the left hand Vehicle List.
- Select the 'Reports' icon from the top blue navigation bar
- Click 'Journey Idle Report' from the 'Please Select Report' drop down menu
- Enter the Time & Date search criteria for the period you wish to run the report for
- Click 'Load Report' to run the report with the selected criteria entered above
The 'Journey Idle Report' will be displayed as follows showing the Journey Date, Time, Start Location, End Location, Duration and Idle Time: