The 'Vehicle Score Card' is a report in the format of a score card with green/amber/red to highlight good driving vs areas requiring attention/improvement. The KPI's measured on the score card are:
- Percentage of Time Spent in Rev Bands
- Percentage of Time Spent in Speed Bands
- Average Rev's
- Average Speed
- True Idle Time
The Vehicle Scored Card can be accessed via two ways, the first is via the quick launch icon located to the right hand side of a journey on the BCAN Report.
The second method is via the 'Reports' menu. Follow the below steps
- Highlight the vehicle/s you wish to run the Vehicle Score Card for
- Select the 'Reports' icon from the top blue navigation bar
- Click 'Vehicle Score Card' from the 'Please Select Report' drop down menu
- Select the Date & Time search criteria
- Choose one of the Chart Types available, Bar 2D is the default choice.
- Clock 'Load Report' to generate the Vehicle Score Card
The Vehicle Score Card will look similar to the following image, and can be exported to PDF or printed. There is also a Driver Score Card version of this report.