The Unauthorised Usage Report is used to highlight journeys used outside of business hours. This is useful to highlight either personal journeys or unauthorised journeys outside of standard business hours.
In order to run this report you must first set the authorised usage times for the vehicle. To do this follow the below instructions:
- Highlight the vehicle on the left hand vehicle list (only one vehicle can be selected to edit its properties)
- Select the 'Edit Asset' icon from the top blue navigation bar
3. Set the 'Authorised Usage' times, you can have different start and end times for Weekdays to Weekends.
4. Click Save to save the new authorised usage times
Once the authorised usage times are set for all of your vehicles you can run the 'Unauthorised Usage' Report. Follow the below instructions to run the report:
- Select the vehicle/s you wish to run the report against
- Click the 'Reports' icon from the top blue navigation bar
- Select 'Unauthorised Use' from the 'Please Select Report' drop down menu
- Change the from & to Date/Time Selection
- There is an optional 'Show All' button that can be selected to either show all journeys on the report, or just those that meet the unauthorised usage search criteria.
6. The Unauthorised Usage report looks similar to the Journey Report, the below example shows how the report is presented when the 'Show All' button is selected. The journeys highlighted in red are those that meet the 'Unauthorised Usage' criteria.