To playback historical footage select the 'Playback Video' icon from the left hand vehicle list: (This requires Flash Player and Pop-up blocker enabled, if either of these do not work there are instructions at the end of this article detailing how to enable them)
The Playback Video will open a pop-up with the video player on, select the date, time, channel and then select 'Load'. Ensure there is a blue bar at the bottom of the screen to show footage is available at this time. If there is no blue bar then either the DVR was off at this time or it is currently off now preventing access to retrieve the footage:
Click 'Play' to begin viewing the footage, this is live from the DVR unit so is reliant upon the vehicle having good signal at the time. The buffering speed can be seen in the bottom left hand corner.
To find the required footage easier there are fast forward/rewind shortcut buttons below the video player to allow you to locate the beginning of the footage required:
If you wish to download the footage you can do so by following the instructions on the Download Footage article
It is also possible to launch the 'Playback Video' player from any Journey Plot Snail Trail by selecting the 'Playback Video' icon next to the tracking event:
Troubleshooting - Flash Player
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Login to the NIBC Telematics Portal https://portal.nibc.co.uk
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click the Down arrow. Allow.
- Go back to the site and reload the page.
Troubleshooting - Popup Blocked
If the pop-up live stream player is blocked then it is likely that Chrome is blocking pop-ups.
1. Click on the pop-up blocked icon in the top right corner
2. Select to always all pop-ups and redirects
3. Click Done to complete. You may need to reload the page for the change to take effect.
Troubleshooting - User Permissions
If you receive errors when trying to stream or do not have the buttons to stream on your login then it is likely you do not have the appropriate permissions to access the footage. Please submit a support ticket (top right corner of this page), email email@example.com or call 02894 485 422 to speak to one of our team who can assist you.
Related Articles: Live Video Streaming, Download Video, Request DVR Image
Please sign in to leave a comment.